Shadow624 Sprites

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Random Funny Images

-DarkAceZ-

Post funny images that you randomly find across the internet here! :P

This is my new favorite one:

You can use it on just about any thread that you don't like! xD (Like http://www.secretmaryo.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7907 )

--

There are no secret mesages in this sig.                                                         Ź€.

July 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow624
Site Owner

this image contains win 
--

"What does HP stand for anyway? Hentai Power?"

July 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bowser!!!!

and this

\

--

"Like the moon over

The day, my genius and brawn

Are lost on these fools"

my blog and deviantart

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4324-7138 / Brawl Friend Code: 2450-7668-1022

July 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-DarkAceZ-

I BECAME FEEL.

--

There are no secret mesages in this sig.                                                         Ź€.

July 7, 2012 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

--

I feel like Donkey Kong just shaved my ass cheeks with those moves.

July 7, 2012 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-DarkAceZ-

404/funnyjunk homepage.

--

July 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

--

July 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mareeo64

@Omegasword: FINALLY! someone else points that out! I love the series, but some parts just take too damn long. :)

--

Welcome to my world of darkness...

July 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

Mareeo64 at July 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

@Omegasword: FINALLY! someone else points that out! I love the series, but some parts just take too damn long. :)

Gotta love filler xP it's my favourite anime, but nearly 25 episodes of filler in season one?!

--

July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr.Video
Administrator

OmegaSword at July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Gotta love filler xP it's my favourite anime, but nearly 25 episodes of filler in season one?!

I'll be honest here, in the first season of DBZ after Vegeta gets his buns beaten by Krills and friends, and they go to namek to ressurect the nerds who get em selves killed,  I've got no frickin idea what the heck is going on...Like for reals. :-P It feels like people are just screaming at each other and things are exploding.

--

"Yep. Someday, I'll teach him a dirty lesson!" -Luigi, in regards to Waluigi, Super Mario Bros. Heroes of the Stars Episode 3

Tumblr: http://mrvideo95.tumblr.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrVideo95

July 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

Mr.Video at July 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I'll be honest here, in the first season of DBZ after Vegeta gets his buns beaten by Krills and friends, and they go to namek to ressurect the nerds who get em selves killed,  I've got no frickin idea what the heck is going on...Like for reals. :-P It feels like people are just screaming at each other and things are exploding.

That's because you're not a fan and are too lazy to watch or try to understand BP

Also, if it takes 12 episodes for 5 minutes to pass, each episode is approximately 25 seconds (300 seconds is 5 minutes, divide that by 12 and you get 25).

--

July 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CosmicTornado

OmegaSword at July 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

That's because you're not a fan and are too lazy to watch or try to understand BP

Also, if it takes 12 episodes for 5 minutes to pass, each episode is approximately 25 seconds (300 seconds is 5 minutes, divide that by 12 and you get 25).

I like that show 'cause it's bloody. yay.:D

--

Never give up hope for what could be.

http://cosmictornado.newgrounds.com/follow

July 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr.Video
Administrator

Hey, I try understanding it. :-P I just miss a lot of episodes. What I gather from what I've seen is that Krills and his homies fight the Ginyu force after they find lots of dragon balls, then Goku swoops in and steals the spotlight, gets his body jacked by Ginyu, gets it back in bad condition, sleeps in a pod for a million episodes, steals the spotlight again and fights Frieza, then namek goes kablooey in 5 minutes, which somehow takes 12 episodes. :-P Oh, and Vegeta dies, and then gets wished back. Yay. Is that basically what happens or...?

--

"Yep. Someday, I'll teach him a dirty lesson!" -Luigi, in regards to Waluigi, Super Mario Bros. Heroes of the Stars Episode 3

Tumblr: http://mrvideo95.tumblr.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrVideo95

July 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L Blac

lol
--

pain, hate, despair, rage, loneliness, and darkness...

my only friends...

July 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

Mr.Video at July 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Hey, I try understanding it. :-P I just miss a lot of episodes. What I gather from what I've seen is that Krills and his homies fight the Ginyu force after they find lots of dragon balls, then Goku swoops in and steals the spotlight, gets his body jacked by Ginyu, gets it back in bad condition, sleeps in a pod for a million episodes, steals the spotlight again and fights Frieza, then namek goes kablooey in 5 minutes, which somehow takes 12 episodes. :-P Oh, and Vegeta dies, and then gets wished back. Yay. Is that basically what happens or...?

That picture's actually no longer valid, I just checked the booklet for the dragon ball z season 3 dvd box set, and it actually only takes 9 episodes.

--

July 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mareeo64

OmegaSword at July 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Mr.Video at July 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM

That picture's actually no longer valid, I just checked the booklet for the dragon ball z season 3 dvd box set, and it actually only takes 9 episodes.

either way, it's still pretty long. Still though, ya gotta love the suspense! :)

--

Welcome to my world of darkness...

July 13, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-DarkAceZ-

L Blac at July 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM

lol

While we're making extremely big quotes... ^ :P

--

July 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

--

July 28, 2012 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OmegaSword
Administrator

--

September 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lighting_Rock85

I'm gonna post a lot of Images, 1st we have some Flandre Gifs, 1st one is Gangam Style, and 2nd on is a McRoll edit.

Then we get signal.

This Combo Break is one of the best. I want Brock to look like this from now on.

What is Spongebob doing anyways?

If only this would happen to Justin, that way his stupid music would be gone forever.

No Comment.

CHEEEEEEEEEN! gets down.

--

"Ahh!! Not Exoplodia! It's not possible! No one's ever escaped him!" - Kaiba YGOTAS Ep.56

3DS FC: 1478-2952-5548

September 24, 2012 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Webs Counter

Recent Videos

254 views - 0 comments
935 views - 5 comments
903 views - 2 comments